7th-12th Grade Teens are Growing in Grace at EBC!
Students have a significant value, to God, and to Emmanuel! We are striving to develop a biblically balanced, spiritually healthy, and Christ-centered youth ministry for your family.
Students Growing in Grace:
• Sunday Morning Class—all teens meet at 9:30 for a focused Bible study.
• Elevate Bible Study, Wednesday evenings—at 7pm, students meet in the teen room for group fellowship and in depth Bible study.
• Monthly Activities and Fellowships—a couple times each month, EBC students are enjoying a Sunday evening fellowship or a weeknight or weekend activity. From camps and retreats to fun game nights or local activities—students are finding Biblical guidance, positive relationships, and spiritual maturity through the Elevate ministry.
Parents Growing in Grace:
At Emmanuel, student ministry isn’t just for the teens—it’s about supporting, encouraging, and equipping the whole family.
• Teen-Parent Meetings—on a regular basis, the parents of teens are meeting with our pastor and youth pastor for equipping lessons and insight from the Bible.
• Family Counseling—through the regular teaching, the adult connection groups, and personal encouragement, parents are finding support and help for the challenges of the teen years!